The BWP Administrative Team’s main objectives are to support the BWP Technical Staff, the implementation of our programming and the needs of our Club membership. BWP executes the day-to-day operations of the Club’s business.
Currently, the BWP Administrative Team consists of:
● Larry Jasenski, CFO for all Club financial activity since 2002
● Steve Freeman, CEO & Director of Programming since 1997
● Rainbow Doemel, General Manager since 2018
● Kate Leto, Team Operations, League Representative & Registrar since 2018
● John Doemel, Team Account Manager since 2018
● Frank Romeo, Creative Director since 2003
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Black Watch Soccer Club, Inc. is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization recognized in New York State. The Club operates under the branding of Black Watch Premier (BWP). The BWP Board of Trustees meets quarterly.
The BWP Board of Trustees consists of:
● Dr. Jeffrey Rockmore, BWP President since 2011
● Dr. Daniel Esper since 2002
● Shaun Mahoney since 2011